Home » News » Public Safety
Epping police seeking answers as to how man was badly injured
Police Chief Michael Wallace said investigators aren’t sure how Steven Clark suffered serious injuries to his upper torso in the incident on Jenness Road.
“We’re still trying to put it together. All we know is there was a vehicle involved, but to what extent we don’t know,” Wallace said.
A fire official said rescue personnel were not called to respond to Jenness Road for an incident.
Wallace said Clark is believed to be in his late teens or early 20s.
Facebook postings by some friends suggested he was injured by other individuals, but Wallace said no charges have been filed at this point.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Ads go after Shea-Porter for ACA support
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072