St. Mary Magdalen, Thomas More College recommended in national Catholic guide
The Newman Guide and its updated companion magazine" My Future, My Faith' make searching for and getting advice on faithful Catholic colleges and universities easy. Both publications are available for free online and to order at TheNewmanGuide.com.
Primary sections include in-depth information on academics, spiritual life, residence life and student activities.
TheNewmanGuide.com website offers all of the content contained in "The Newman Guide" and "My Future, My Faith" and more than 400 pages of additional material about the recommended colleges.
In addition, and at the request of countless Catholic families, the Newman Society asked nearly 100 questions of each college on everything from Mass and confession times to what majors are offered, and from visiting hours in the dorms to a list of campus clubs and activities, and everything in between. Updated answers from the colleges are now available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New superintendent named in Lebanon - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park