St. Mary Magdalen, Thomas More College recommended in national Catholic guide
The Newman Guide and its updated companion magazine" My Future, My Faith' make searching for and getting advice on faithful Catholic colleges and universities easy. Both publications are available for free online and to order at TheNewmanGuide.com.
Primary sections include in-depth information on academics, spiritual life, residence life and student activities.
TheNewmanGuide.com website offers all of the content contained in "The Newman Guide" and "My Future, My Faith" and more than 400 pages of additional material about the recommended colleges.
In addition, and at the request of countless Catholic families, the Newman Society asked nearly 100 questions of each college on everything from Mass and confession times to what majors are offered, and from visiting hours in the dorms to a list of campus clubs and activities, and everything in between. Updated answers from the colleges are now available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: I'm with Washington Post on school choice - 0
- Thomas Sowell : Where liberalism creates $1.5 million starter homes - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why we sued to overturn NH's education tax credit - 5
- David Harsanyi: No, the right doesn’t want you to get sick and die - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama’s lame sock hop with Putin - 2
- Your Turn, NH -- Suraj K. Budathoki: I am at last happy, for I am at last an American - 1
- Deroy Murdock: How red tape slows one life-saving drug's path to market - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 2
- Charles Krauthammer: The zealots win again - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
City papers: A flawed right-to-know policy