Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bedford attack suspect in jail, not in court
A Hillsborough County grand jury handed up 13 indictments against Normil Sept. 20 in connection with the brutal attacks on Dr. Eduardo Quesada, 53, and his wife, Sonia, 29, during a Nov. 24 break-in at their 7 Proclamation Court home in Bedford.
A second suspect in the home invasion and burglary remains in federal custody. Authorities refused to release his identity.
He also is charged with physically assaulting Sonia Quesada — resulting in the loss of one eye — and sexually assaulting her with a coat hanger.
Normil, is set to stand trial Jan. 13 in Essex County Superior Court in the Methuen attack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 34
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424