Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bedford attack suspect in jail, not in court
A Hillsborough County grand jury handed up 13 indictments against Normil Sept. 20 in connection with the brutal attacks on Dr. Eduardo Quesada, 53, and his wife, Sonia, 29, during a Nov. 24 break-in at their 7 Proclamation Court home in Bedford.
A second suspect in the home invasion and burglary remains in federal custody. Authorities refused to release his identity.
He also is charged with physically assaulting Sonia Quesada — resulting in the loss of one eye — and sexually assaulting her with a coat hanger.
Normil, is set to stand trial Jan. 13 in Essex County Superior Court in the Methuen attack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
- Division of Economic Development presents awards - 0
- Bus firm to open propane station - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424