Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Bedford attack suspect in jail, not in court
A Hillsborough County grand jury handed up 13 indictments against Normil Sept. 20 in connection with the brutal attacks on Dr. Eduardo Quesada, 53, and his wife, Sonia, 29, during a Nov. 24 break-in at their 7 Proclamation Court home in Bedford.
A second suspect in the home invasion and burglary remains in federal custody. Authorities refused to release his identity.
He also is charged with physically assaulting Sonia Quesada — resulting in the loss of one eye — and sexually assaulting her with a coat hanger.
Normil, is set to stand trial Jan. 13 in Essex County Superior Court in the Methuen attack.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 0
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 0
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
- Ex-Salem cop indicted for assault of pursuit suspect - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 0
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 0
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Premium spike: Obamacare costs NH
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917