Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Bail revoked for man accused of harassing woman
Poulin was free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, scheduled for arraignment Oct. 25, when he was arrested for stalking.
Jose Miranda, 24, who provided what he said was his uncle’s address of 531 Hancock St. on an application for a court-appointed lawyer, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Wednesday that he is unemployed.
At Miranda’s arraignment, Judge Gregory Michael cited information in the police affidavit filed in support of Miranda’s arrest on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 29. A police prosecutor requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Miranda, noting he was convicted of reckless conduct in October 2012 in Hillsborough County Superior Court. The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Kyle Bisson, 27, who provided what he said was his sister’s address of 1675 Elm St. on his application for a court-appointed lawyer, asked for personal recognizance bail on his arraignment on a felony theft charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But in requesting $3,000 cash/surety bail, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Bisson is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a Sept. 24 conviction for resisting arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
- Total Votes: 917