Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Bail revoked for man accused of harassing woman
Poulin was free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, scheduled for arraignment Oct. 25, when he was arrested for stalking.
Jose Miranda, 24, who provided what he said was his uncle’s address of 531 Hancock St. on an application for a court-appointed lawyer, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Wednesday that he is unemployed.
At Miranda’s arraignment, Judge Gregory Michael cited information in the police affidavit filed in support of Miranda’s arrest on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 29. A police prosecutor requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Miranda, noting he was convicted of reckless conduct in October 2012 in Hillsborough County Superior Court. The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Kyle Bisson, 27, who provided what he said was his sister’s address of 1675 Elm St. on his application for a court-appointed lawyer, asked for personal recognizance bail on his arraignment on a felony theft charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But in requesting $3,000 cash/surety bail, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Bisson is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a Sept. 24 conviction for resisting arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917