Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Bail revoked for man accused of harassing woman
Poulin was free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, scheduled for arraignment Oct. 25, when he was arrested for stalking.
Jose Miranda, 24, who provided what he said was his uncle’s address of 531 Hancock St. on an application for a court-appointed lawyer, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Wednesday that he is unemployed.
At Miranda’s arraignment, Judge Gregory Michael cited information in the police affidavit filed in support of Miranda’s arrest on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 29. A police prosecutor requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Miranda, noting he was convicted of reckless conduct in October 2012 in Hillsborough County Superior Court. The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Kyle Bisson, 27, who provided what he said was his sister’s address of 1675 Elm St. on his application for a court-appointed lawyer, asked for personal recognizance bail on his arraignment on a felony theft charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But in requesting $3,000 cash/surety bail, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Bisson is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a Sept. 24 conviction for resisting arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'