Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Bail revoked for man accused of harassing woman
Poulin was free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on that charge, scheduled for arraignment Oct. 25, when he was arrested for stalking.
Jose Miranda, 24, who provided what he said was his uncle’s address of 531 Hancock St. on an application for a court-appointed lawyer, told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Wednesday that he is unemployed.
At Miranda’s arraignment, Judge Gregory Michael cited information in the police affidavit filed in support of Miranda’s arrest on a charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to distribute.
Because no plea can be entered to a felony in Circuit Court, a probable cause hearing was set for Oct. 29. A police prosecutor requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Miranda, noting he was convicted of reckless conduct in October 2012 in Hillsborough County Superior Court. The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety.
Kyle Bisson, 27, who provided what he said was his sister’s address of 1675 Elm St. on his application for a court-appointed lawyer, asked for personal recognizance bail on his arraignment on a felony theft charge Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.
But in requesting $3,000 cash/surety bail, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Bisson is under the umbrella of a suspended sentence on a Sept. 24 conviction for resisting arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483