Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Three plead innocent in Hampton woman’s death
Aaron Desjardins, 37, of Epping, entered a not guilty plea to charges of first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension.
Not guilty pleas were also entered for Desjardins’ wife, Sarah, and Michele Corson, 44, of Skowhegan, Maine.
Defense lawyers for all three suspects submitted waivers to a judge and formally entered not guilty pleas instead of having a hearing, according to court staff.
The charges of first-degree murder and accomplice to first-degree murder carries sentences of life in prison without the possibility of parole.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424