Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Three plead innocent in Hampton woman’s death
Aaron Desjardins, 37, of Epping, entered a not guilty plea to charges of first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension.
Not guilty pleas were also entered for Desjardins’ wife, Sarah, and Michele Corson, 44, of Skowhegan, Maine.
Defense lawyers for all three suspects submitted waivers to a judge and formally entered not guilty pleas instead of having a hearing, according to court staff.
The charges of first-degree murder and accomplice to first-degree murder carries sentences of life in prison without the possibility of parole.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483