Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Three plead innocent in Hampton woman’s death
Aaron Desjardins, 37, of Epping, entered a not guilty plea to charges of first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit murder and conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension.
Not guilty pleas were also entered for Desjardins’ wife, Sarah, and Michele Corson, 44, of Skowhegan, Maine.
Defense lawyers for all three suspects submitted waivers to a judge and formally entered not guilty pleas instead of having a hearing, according to court staff.
The charges of first-degree murder and accomplice to first-degree murder carries sentences of life in prison without the possibility of parole.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal