Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
17-year-old charged in Manchester playground fire
Terahja Williams, 17, is charged with one count of arson "for now," Sgt. Tim Patterson said.
She is accused of causing $5,000 worth of damage at the Hunts Pool playground at the Central Little League field at 380 Lincoln St. shortly after 7 p.m. Wednesday. Patterson said it appears that Williams acted alone.
The playground cannot be used until repairs are made, the Fire Department said in a release.
Wednesday's fire was the second time in as many nights that the playground was set ablaze. Police and firefighters went to the playground about 7:20 Tuesday night for a fire that had engulfed a large plastic tunnel slide. That fire was also considered suspicious, police said, and witnesses reported seeing several juveniles in the area just before Tuesday night's fire.
Patterson stopped short of saying Williams was a suspect in Tuesday's fire.
"I would say it's under investigation," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424