Concert to raise money for Nashua's West Pearl Street Mural Project
City Arts Nashua is hosting the jazz concert on Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at the Nashua Community Music School at 5 Pine St. Ext.
"We are delighted that Pam and Bob have donated their time and wonderful talents, coming to Nashua from the New Jersey/New York area, to help us bring a significant piece of public art to downtown," said Marjorie Bollinger Hogan, president of City Arts Nashua.
Purvis and Ackerman have eight recordings, and have performed all over the nation, in Europe and Mexico, according to a release.
Tickets are available at the door for $15, and $10 for seniors and students. The doors will open at 7 p.m., and the concert will begin at 7:30 p.m.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.