Home » News » Public Safety
Pedestrian succumbs to injuries from Hampton accident
Hampton Police responded to the intersection of Ocean Boulevard and Highland Avenue for a report of a vehicle accident involving a pedestrian around 1 a.m. on Sunday.
The driver, Danielle F. Kooyoomjian, 29, of Hampton was arrested at the scene for aggravated driving while intoxicated.
Police said the investigation is ongoing and charges against Kooyoomjian could be upgraded as a result of Sayre's death.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Expectant couple's deaths in Lebanon crash probed - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Police looking for information about blood on Pelham road - 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 5
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072