Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries
Corey Lake, 23, of 2 Nightingale Lane, has been charged with five counts of burglary and one count of attempted burglary. His alleged accomplice, Alicia Rinaldi, 24, of 11 Oak Dr., has been charged with five counts of criminal liability for the conduct of another, five counts of conspiracy to commit burglary and one count each of resisting arrest and disorderly conduct.
According to court documents, the crimes began on Sept. 2 when he allegedly burglarized a home at 4 Acorn Way owned by Patricia Shaw, followed by an attempted burglary Sept. 6 at a home at 1 Jeff Lane owned by Eugene Fontaine.
The final two burglaries took place on Sept. 16 and Sept. 17 at 1 Homestead Court, a home owned by Colleen Gamache, and at 2 Garden Dr., a home owned by Gail Huot, court records show.
When authorities attempted to arrest Rinaldi at her residence, she is accused of yelling vulgarities at Litchfield Police Chief Joseph O’Brion, and pulling away from Sgt. Jeffrey Costa while he took her into custody.
Lake, who was employed with John Palmer Moving and Storage Inc. of Acton, Mass., also has a prior criminal record. According to court documents, he was previously arrested for possession of drugs, disorderly conduct and conduct after an accident for a separate incident.
Prior to the two arrests, police located many of the stolen items, including gold chains, necklaces and rings, within area pawn shops, O’Brion said earlier, adding one home had about $4,000 in valuables stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483