Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Man, 19, accused of robbing CVS in Derry
Edward Hewitt, no known address, was arrested on a warrant at 2:30 a.m. Sunday after turning himself in at the Derry Police Department, said Derry Police Capt. Vernon Thomas. Hewitt was also arrested on an electronic bench warrant out of Keene for failure to appear.On Sept. 16, a man entered the CVS Pharmacy at the intersection of East Broadway and Crystal Avenue and immediately drew a handgun.
Along with the CVS robbery, one other robbery in town possibly involved a gun while the other robberies didn’t, Thomas said, adding that the department statistics don’t specify the type of weapon involved in robberies.
“That’s not the only thing that exists but that’s one of the biggest motivators, probably the biggest motivators we deal with.” Thomas said.
In Nashua, there have been a number of robberies reported in the city in the last several weeks. Last year’s total of 28 robberies has already been surpassed, Nashua Police Lt. Denis Linehan said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 11
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 7
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 4
- You Turn, NH -- Suellen Griffin: There is first aid for mental health, too, and it works - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Beware of naysayers - 0
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917