Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Nottingham teen faces charges of breaking into neighbor's home, sex assault
Zachery D. Lajoie, 17, is facing two counts of felony burglary and a pair of misdemeanor sexual assault charges for allegedly breaking into the woman's home on July 31, court records say.
Lajoie first entered the apartment around 5:10 a.m. looking for cigarettes when he found the woman asleep in her bedroom, according to court records.
Lajoie allegedly told police that he returned to the home with the intention of having sex with the woman, according to court records.
Lajoie faces two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault for those offenses. Each count carries up to a one-year jail term and $2,000 fine.
Lajoie was initially charged with a count of aggravated felonious sexual assault when he was arrested back in July.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Ice storm threatens the region
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424