Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nottingham teen faces charges of breaking into neighbor's home, sex assault
Zachery D. Lajoie, 17, is facing two counts of felony burglary and a pair of misdemeanor sexual assault charges for allegedly breaking into the woman's home on July 31, court records say.
Lajoie first entered the apartment around 5:10 a.m. looking for cigarettes when he found the woman asleep in her bedroom, according to court records.
Lajoie allegedly told police that he returned to the home with the intention of having sex with the woman, according to court records.
Lajoie faces two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault for those offenses. Each count carries up to a one-year jail term and $2,000 fine.
Lajoie was initially charged with a count of aggravated felonious sexual assault when he was arrested back in July.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Boston among worst cities for gridlock - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior