Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nottingham teen faces charges of breaking into neighbor's home, sex assault
Zachery D. Lajoie, 17, is facing two counts of felony burglary and a pair of misdemeanor sexual assault charges for allegedly breaking into the woman's home on July 31, court records say.
Lajoie first entered the apartment around 5:10 a.m. looking for cigarettes when he found the woman asleep in her bedroom, according to court records.
Lajoie allegedly told police that he returned to the home with the intention of having sex with the woman, according to court records.
Lajoie faces two misdemeanor counts of sexual assault for those offenses. Each count carries up to a one-year jail term and $2,000 fine.
Lajoie was initially charged with a count of aggravated felonious sexual assault when he was arrested back in July.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424