Hudson charity fundrasier offers an early start to Halloween
This Friday marks the kickoff of the fifth annual Hudson Pumpkin Fest. Held on the grounds of the historic Hill House on Route 102, the three-day event will raise money for the local Kiwanis Club.
Among the weekend’s musical performers are Studio Two A, a Beatles tribute band; the Bel Airs, a doo-wop group from New Hampshire; the Rock Daddies; and the Campbell High School jazz band.
Children ages 10 and under can trick-or-treat at the festival from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.