Home » News » Public Safety
Arson suspected in Manchester trailer blaze Sunday night
Fire crews were called to 195 McGregor St. around 6:20 p.m. Sunday evening to investigate a fire at a utility trailer located at a fenced-in construction site across from Catholic Medical Center. After extinguishing the small blaze, they reported finding at least one gas tank at the site and called in police.
“There was some damage done to the interior of the building,” said Biron. “We found some graffiti. We’re trying to determine whether or not the graffiti is related to the fire in some way.”
No further information on the exact cause of the trailer fire was available Sunday night.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072