All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


No one hurt in Nashua fire officials say was caused by candle

NASHUA — Fire officials credit a smoke detector with rousing people from their burning home on Dale Street early Saturday morning.

And they said a candle left burning when the residents went to sleep is the apparent cause of the fire.

When firefighters arrived at the two-story duplex at 6 Dale St. around 1:30 a.m., a second-story bedroom was in flames and the residents had all evacuated the home.

Firefighters managed to extinguish the fire quickly, but there was smoke and water damage.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety