Home » News » Public Safety
'No stone unturned' to find North Conway teen missing since Wednesday
New Hampshire Associate Attorney General Jane Young, in a news conference Friday night outside the Conway Police Department, emphasized the search for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez remains a missing person case. Today is her birthday.
While the case is categorized as a missing person investigation, when asked if the possibility of foul play had been ruled out Young admitted, "Nothing has been ruled out at this point."
"Every one of them is evaluated and followed up," said Ramsey. "No tip is too small or insufficient."
On Friday, investigators were stopping cars along North South Road in Conway, handing out posters with information about the missing teen to drivers.
The FBI has brought in investigators from as far away as Virginia to assist in the search.
"Abby, if you are out there and hear this message, please call the police department, your family or friends so we can conclude this investigation and have you safely return," he said.
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
- In neglect cases, indigent parents may lose legal help - 2
- Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence - 1
- NH Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence is seeking funding - 0
- Lebanon man killed in Mass. crash on Interstate 95 - 0
- Fire damages Tamworth business, but owners say they will stay open - 0
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport drill tests NH emergency response - 3
- Manchester man arrested on warrant related to July police stop - 0
New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 yearsREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Find the hidden cash stashed downtown - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Burning questions about driverless cars - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 0
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 0
- Not every human gets elected, but that chicken certainly pecked away at the legal system - 0
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 0
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 0
- Scotland independence battle reaches fever pitch - 0
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Brady, Patriots bounce back with big win
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example
Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence