Home » News » Public Safety
'No stone unturned' to find North Conway teen missing since Wednesday
New Hampshire Associate Attorney General Jane Young, in a news conference Friday night outside the Conway Police Department, emphasized the search for 15-year-old Abigail Hernandez remains a missing person case. Today is her birthday.
While the case is categorized as a missing person investigation, when asked if the possibility of foul play had been ruled out Young admitted, "Nothing has been ruled out at this point."
"Every one of them is evaluated and followed up," said Ramsey. "No tip is too small or insufficient."
On Friday, investigators were stopping cars along North South Road in Conway, handing out posters with information about the missing teen to drivers.
The FBI has brought in investigators from as far away as Virginia to assist in the search.
"Abby, if you are out there and hear this message, please call the police department, your family or friends so we can conclude this investigation and have you safely return," he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'