Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Derry town administrator pleads not guilty to lewdness, indecent exposure
Acting through his attorney, James Rosenberg, Anderson entered the plea at Derry District Court as his arraignment, scheduled for Friday, had been waived.
Larry Budreau, acting town administrator, said Friday that no decision had been reached in the matter.
Rosenberg didn't comment as to why he was now representing Anderson in place of Sullivan.
County Attorney James Reams has said the state is confident with the charges and will move forward with its case against Anderson.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Total Votes: 917