Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Manchester man, teen charged in theft of gold coins
Ruschak, 32, of 114 School St., was in court for arraignment on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, brought as a felony because he has been convicted twice of theft.
It was Ruschak’s second arraignment of the week. He had appeared in court Monday on a criminal mischief charge. Because he was out on bail on another charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke his bail on the earlier charge. Following the bail hearing Tuesday, Ruschak was released on bail on the mischief charge.
A bail revocation hearing is set for Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, to determine whether a city woman will be held without bail until her trial Oct. 21 for assault of her boyfriend and his mother.
A police prosecutor Friday sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Hector Rivera Ayala, 24, who was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of criminal liability to burglary and possession of a narcotic and a misdemeanor of second offense operating after suspension.
“I am concerned about the public’s safety,” said Michael. Bail conditions include not going to a specific Lake Shore Road address and not having any contact with the alleged burglary victim or with Kyle Berlinguette.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917