Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Manchester man, teen charged in theft of gold coins
Ruschak, 32, of 114 School St., was in court for arraignment on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, brought as a felony because he has been convicted twice of theft.
It was Ruschak’s second arraignment of the week. He had appeared in court Monday on a criminal mischief charge. Because he was out on bail on another charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke his bail on the earlier charge. Following the bail hearing Tuesday, Ruschak was released on bail on the mischief charge.
A bail revocation hearing is set for Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, to determine whether a city woman will be held without bail until her trial Oct. 21 for assault of her boyfriend and his mother.
A police prosecutor Friday sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Hector Rivera Ayala, 24, who was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of criminal liability to burglary and possession of a narcotic and a misdemeanor of second offense operating after suspension.
“I am concerned about the public’s safety,” said Michael. Bail conditions include not going to a specific Lake Shore Road address and not having any contact with the alleged burglary victim or with Kyle Berlinguette.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 2
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424