Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Manchester man, teen charged in theft of gold coins
Ruschak, 32, of 114 School St., was in court for arraignment on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking, brought as a felony because he has been convicted twice of theft.
It was Ruschak’s second arraignment of the week. He had appeared in court Monday on a criminal mischief charge. Because he was out on bail on another charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke his bail on the earlier charge. Following the bail hearing Tuesday, Ruschak was released on bail on the mischief charge.
A bail revocation hearing is set for Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, to determine whether a city woman will be held without bail until her trial Oct. 21 for assault of her boyfriend and his mother.
A police prosecutor Friday sought $25,000 cash/surety bail for Hector Rivera Ayala, 24, who was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of criminal liability to burglary and possession of a narcotic and a misdemeanor of second offense operating after suspension.
“I am concerned about the public’s safety,” said Michael. Bail conditions include not going to a specific Lake Shore Road address and not having any contact with the alleged burglary victim or with Kyle Berlinguette.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
- Total Votes: 917