Footrace for the Fallen sets off in Manchester Sunday
The new course, which begins at the Michael L. Briggs Public Safety Building, is a flat and fast course, attractive to runners of all levels. This newly certified 5K race will start at MPD headquarters, pass the Valley Street Jail and take runners past the old Manchester Police Department headquarters on Chestnut Street as they head for the finish line inside Gill Stadium.
In 2011, race organizers began working with John Mortimer and Millennium Running, and Footrace for the Fallen now uses Millennium Running for registration, timing and course management.
Bathrooms are located inside the gate at Gill Stadium, on either side of the grandstands, and there will also be portable toilets in the visitor parking lot at the Manchester Police Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- H.S. Football: Knight leads South past North - 0
- H.S. Football: Trinity, with all the trimmings, runs past Central - 3
- Unchained following 34 years, Thursday's Turkey Bowl is Paul Boucher's last game - 1
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Motivation aplenty for Central and Trinity in Manchester's annual Turkey Bowl - 3
- Martinez, Rodriguez lift Salem past Lawrence - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: On any given Thursday - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: Crimson glide - 0
- Roger Brown's First & 10: This year, No. 1 is a no-doubter - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Concord proves it's the state's best - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Boychuk’s status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Win tickets to see Monster Jam
John DiStaso's Granite Status: In DC, Bass meets with McConnell, other key Republicans, as he weighs US Senate run
Reid's rules: Politics before principle
Parade, Santa heading to city
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list