Wings & Hooves
Healing our Heroes: Hoof by Hoof Horsemanship Program
Wings and Hooves Therapeutic Riding Inc., a recognized 501(c3 ) non-profit organization, is at Kingswood Farm, a 169 acre farm owned by Karen and Paul Cuneo.
Kimberly Hughes, Wings and Hooves program director, said the program offers physical, psychological and social benefits to veterans who are healing from life-altering injuries or challenges.
People suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or a physical injury or challenge and would benefit from the Wings and Hooves programs, and an application packet is available upon request.
Visit www.wingsandhooves.org. All donations are tax deductible and would benefit these programs relying solely on community support, fundraising initiatives and volunteer participation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Minimum wages: Maximum spin - 11
- A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth - 1
- Supervised visitation: The metal detector problem - 1
- Charter cap trap: A restriction to repeal - 0
- Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal - 4
- Bedford’s road bond: A good deal for a big fix - 1
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 19
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 21
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth