Home » News » Public Safety
Canadian motorcyclist killed in Dixville Notch crash
State Police Staff Sgt. Robert H. Terhune said Raymond LaLancette, 72, of Quebec crossed the center line into the oncoming lane and hit the guardrail. His motorcycle then spun into the eastbound lane, where it collided with a van that had come to a stop.
LaLancette was taken to the Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Assisting troopers at the scene were Colebrook Police and Fire, the 45th Parallel EMS Service and the state Department of Transportation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 0
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
- No cause yet in Woodshed restaurant fire - 0
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 4
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 5
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072