Home » News » Public Safety
North Conway teen is missing
Abigail Hernandez was reported missing by her mother Zenya Hernandez, both of 86 Village Way. Police said when her mother returned home, the teenager was not there.
Abigail is described as Hispanic, 5-feet-four, weighing 118 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, and a light olive complexion. She was last seen wearing black yoga or stretch pants and a gray sweatshirt.
Conway police believe Abigail arrived home, based on a track found by a police dog from the New Hampshire State Police.
So far, the investigation has included witness interviews, a search of Abigail's home and the surrounding area and traces of phone calls. Her name was submitted to the National Crime Information Center as a missing person.
Anyone with information regarding her whereabouts is asked to call Conway Police Department at 356-5715.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 9
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 7
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'