ConVal Regional seeks replacement for high school athletic director
Superintendent of Schools Brendan Minnihan said Hall had worked for the school district from 1994 to 1999 as a social studies teacher. He was rehired by the school district in 2005 as the athletic director. He earned $75,200 a year.
Hall resigned Sept. 30. He also stepped down as coach of the ConVal Boys Varsity soccer team. Mel Keeler, administrative assistant in the Athletic Department, resigned Oct. 1.
Keeler was hired as an administrative assistant to the athletic director in 2010. She earned $27,824 annually.
Both positions are being advertised and would pay similar salaries based on experience, Minnihan said.
In an email earlier this week, Minnihan wrote, “Approximately two weeks ago, we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
- Keene State College gets funding to further biology research - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 7
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 16
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse