ConVal Regional seeks replacement for high school athletic director
Superintendent of Schools Brendan Minnihan said Hall had worked for the school district from 1994 to 1999 as a social studies teacher. He was rehired by the school district in 2005 as the athletic director. He earned $75,200 a year.
Hall resigned Sept. 30. He also stepped down as coach of the ConVal Boys Varsity soccer team. Mel Keeler, administrative assistant in the Athletic Department, resigned Oct. 1.
Keeler was hired as an administrative assistant to the athletic director in 2010. She earned $27,824 annually.
Both positions are being advertised and would pay similar salaries based on experience, Minnihan said.
In an email earlier this week, Minnihan wrote, “Approximately two weeks ago, we became aware of discrepancies in student activity funds. There are funds that various student groups raise through fundraising or other activities. Discrepancies in the cash receipts were discovered when bank deposits were made. We launched an investigation and reported the matter to the Peterborough Police Department. Although no conclusive evidence was uncovered, we have determined that proper record-keeping protocols were not followed.”
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 9
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should schools do more to police food and beverages consumed at school?
- Total Votes: 112