Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester store robbed at gunpoint
The robbers, each holding their jackets in a way to conceal their faces, entered the 2445 Brown Ave. store about 12:15 a.m. Thursday.
One of them pointed a gun at the clerk and demanded money. After they received an undisclosed amount of cash, the two men fled the and headed south. A police dog was brought to the scene but was unable to track down the robbers.
The the other man was much taller, about 6 feet. He wore blue jacket and black pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, contact Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 1
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Tiny Tim's delivery makes the show - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass - 0
- Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration project - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424