Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester store robbed at gunpoint
The robbers, each holding their jackets in a way to conceal their faces, entered the 2445 Brown Ave. store about 12:15 a.m. Thursday.
One of them pointed a gun at the clerk and demanded money. After they received an undisclosed amount of cash, the two men fled the and headed south. A police dog was brought to the scene but was unable to track down the robbers.
The the other man was much taller, about 6 feet. He wore blue jacket and black pants.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call police at 668-8711. To remain anonymous, contact Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 2
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester carpenter, 51, arraigned in Nashua child sexual assault - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 1
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917