Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Manchester police investigate stabbing on Piscataquog River trail
Investigators learned of the stabbing about 8 p.m. Wednesday when police were called to Catholic Medical Center.
Thomas Tromblay, 48, who lists his address as the New Horizons for New Hampshire shelter at 199 Manchester St., was being treated for stab wounds, injuries police say are not life-threatening.
Tromblay told police Eric, whose last name he did not know, attacked him. He said they were walking along the footbridge on the Piscataquog River trail when they decided to sit and rest. Suddenly, he said, Eric began attacking him with a knife causing several wounds.
He described Eric as a 6-foot, white man in his early 20s with wavy, dirty blond hair, broken glasses and a Batman hat.
Police said the attack was an isolated incident that happened between two men who know each other and who had been hanging around together for most of the day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917