Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester police investigate stabbing on Piscataquog River trail
Investigators learned of the stabbing about 8 p.m. Wednesday when police were called to Catholic Medical Center.
Thomas Tromblay, 48, who lists his address as the New Horizons for New Hampshire shelter at 199 Manchester St., was being treated for stab wounds, injuries police say are not life-threatening.
Tromblay told police Eric, whose last name he did not know, attacked him. He said they were walking along the footbridge on the Piscataquog River trail when they decided to sit and rest. Suddenly, he said, Eric began attacking him with a knife causing several wounds.
He described Eric as a 6-foot, white man in his early 20s with wavy, dirty blond hair, broken glasses and a Batman hat.
Police said the attack was an isolated incident that happened between two men who know each other and who had been hanging around together for most of the day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424