Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Shotgun found after Danville buglary brings police response
According to Police Chief Wade Parsons, a tenant who lives at 57 Hampstead Road arrived home around 2 p.m. Thursday and found the residence had been burglarized and several electronics missing, including a 65-inch flat screen TV.
Police responded and during their investigation located a 12-gauge shotgun in plain view inside the home. The tenant couldn't immediately identity the owner of the weapon, Parsons said.
Police set up a perimeter in the surrounding area with help from Fremont, Kingston, and Hampstead police along with assistance from the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department. State Police used a K-9 to search a wooded area behind the residence, but Parsons said no suspects were found.
Police later learned that the shotgun belonged to another tenant who lives at the residence but wasn't around at the time.
Anyone with information on the burglary is asked to call the Danville Police Department at 382-9403 or the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917