Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Shotgun found after Danville buglary brings police response
According to Police Chief Wade Parsons, a tenant who lives at 57 Hampstead Road arrived home around 2 p.m. Thursday and found the residence had been burglarized and several electronics missing, including a 65-inch flat screen TV.
Police responded and during their investigation located a 12-gauge shotgun in plain view inside the home. The tenant couldn't immediately identity the owner of the weapon, Parsons said.
Police set up a perimeter in the surrounding area with help from Fremont, Kingston, and Hampstead police along with assistance from the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department. State Police used a K-9 to search a wooded area behind the residence, but Parsons said no suspects were found.
Police later learned that the shotgun belonged to another tenant who lives at the residence but wasn't around at the time.
Anyone with information on the burglary is asked to call the Danville Police Department at 382-9403 or the Rockingham County Sheriff's Department at 679-2225.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief