Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Derry town administrator set to be arraigned
The Derry Town Council voted in nonpublic session shortly after the accusation to stop paying Anderson pending the outcome of a meeting with him. But after meeting last month with Anderson and his attorney Cornelius Sullivan in a closed-door session, the council took no action and voted to seal the minutes. Larry Budreau, acting town administrator, said at a recent council meeting that no decision had been reached in the matter.
"Whatever happened happened in the privacy of Mr. Anderson's home," Sullivan said.
"We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground," Reams said, adding that "as a general rule, federal law doesn't necessarily trump state law."
The state isn't releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 1
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 1
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424