Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Derry town administrator set to be arraigned
The Derry Town Council voted in nonpublic session shortly after the accusation to stop paying Anderson pending the outcome of a meeting with him. But after meeting last month with Anderson and his attorney Cornelius Sullivan in a closed-door session, the council took no action and voted to seal the minutes. Larry Budreau, acting town administrator, said at a recent council meeting that no decision had been reached in the matter.
"Whatever happened happened in the privacy of Mr. Anderson's home," Sullivan said.
"We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground," Reams said, adding that "as a general rule, federal law doesn't necessarily trump state law."
The state isn't releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424