Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Derry town administrator set to be arraigned
The Derry Town Council voted in nonpublic session shortly after the accusation to stop paying Anderson pending the outcome of a meeting with him. But after meeting last month with Anderson and his attorney Cornelius Sullivan in a closed-door session, the council took no action and voted to seal the minutes. Larry Budreau, acting town administrator, said at a recent council meeting that no decision had been reached in the matter.
"Whatever happened happened in the privacy of Mr. Anderson's home," Sullivan said.
"We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground," Reams said, adding that "as a general rule, federal law doesn't necessarily trump state law."
The state isn't releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917