Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Derry town administrator set to be arraigned
The Derry Town Council voted in nonpublic session shortly after the accusation to stop paying Anderson pending the outcome of a meeting with him. But after meeting last month with Anderson and his attorney Cornelius Sullivan in a closed-door session, the council took no action and voted to seal the minutes. Larry Budreau, acting town administrator, said at a recent council meeting that no decision had been reached in the matter.
"Whatever happened happened in the privacy of Mr. Anderson's home," Sullivan said.
"We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground," Reams said, adding that "as a general rule, federal law doesn't necessarily trump state law."
The state isn't releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424