Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Derry town administrator set to be arraigned
The Derry Town Council voted in nonpublic session shortly after the accusation to stop paying Anderson pending the outcome of a meeting with him. But after meeting last month with Anderson and his attorney Cornelius Sullivan in a closed-door session, the council took no action and voted to seal the minutes. Larry Budreau, acting town administrator, said at a recent council meeting that no decision had been reached in the matter.
"Whatever happened happened in the privacy of Mr. Anderson's home," Sullivan said.
"We think New Hampshire law stands on pretty good ground," Reams said, adding that "as a general rule, federal law doesn't necessarily trump state law."
The state isn't releasing the name of the DirectTV salesman to protect his privacy, Reams said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483