Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Names of officers in fatal Weare police shooting remain withheld
She said it will be “probably several more weeks” before her office is prepared to release a preliminary finding, which will include the names of the two officers who fired their weapons and struck DeJesus.
Both are veteran, full-time officers who have been placed on paid administrative leave pending the results of the investigation, which is standard procedure.
The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force was not involved in the undercover operation, officials have said.
Neither Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia M. LaFrance nor Morrell would comment on this Wednesday.
LaFrance said: “The Attorney General’s office is investigating. I’m not commenting on that.”
Interim Weare police administrator Arthur Walker said in August that he believes the officers acted appropriately and looks forward to the Attorney General’s report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424