Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Names of officers in fatal Weare police shooting remain withheld
She said it will be “probably several more weeks” before her office is prepared to release a preliminary finding, which will include the names of the two officers who fired their weapons and struck DeJesus.
Both are veteran, full-time officers who have been placed on paid administrative leave pending the results of the investigation, which is standard procedure.
The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force was not involved in the undercover operation, officials have said.
Neither Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia M. LaFrance nor Morrell would comment on this Wednesday.
LaFrance said: “The Attorney General’s office is investigating. I’m not commenting on that.”
Interim Weare police administrator Arthur Walker said in August that he believes the officers acted appropriately and looks forward to the Attorney General’s report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 1
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration project - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
Charles Krauthammer: Obama the oblivious
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424