Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Names of officers in fatal Weare police shooting remain withheld
She said it will be “probably several more weeks” before her office is prepared to release a preliminary finding, which will include the names of the two officers who fired their weapons and struck DeJesus.
Both are veteran, full-time officers who have been placed on paid administrative leave pending the results of the investigation, which is standard procedure.
The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Drug Task Force was not involved in the undercover operation, officials have said.
Neither Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia M. LaFrance nor Morrell would comment on this Wednesday.
LaFrance said: “The Attorney General’s office is investigating. I’m not commenting on that.”
Interim Weare police administrator Arthur Walker said in August that he believes the officers acted appropriately and looks forward to the Attorney General’s report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief