Missy’s Hope 5Kin Manchester will raise money for domestic violence victims
Melissa “Missy” Cantin Charbonneau was shot and killed by her husband Oct. 22, 2009. A bright and skilled nurse and dedicated mother, Charbonneau was the victim of domestic abuse.For the fourth year, Missy’s Hope 5K will take place around Crystal Lake. This year’s race is 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The race registration fee is $20, with advance registration recommended through the race website at missyshope5k.com. Online registration is open through Oct. 17, but registration is possible at 9 a.m. on race day.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.