Missy’s Hope 5Kin Manchester will raise money for domestic violence victims
Melissa “Missy” Cantin Charbonneau was shot and killed by her husband Oct. 22, 2009. A bright and skilled nurse and dedicated mother, Charbonneau was the victim of domestic abuse.For the fourth year, Missy’s Hope 5K will take place around Crystal Lake. This year’s race is 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 19.
The race registration fee is $20, with advance registration recommended through the race website at missyshope5k.com. Online registration is open through Oct. 17, but registration is possible at 9 a.m. on race day.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSU Students and Program Assistants Attend 2013 Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference - 0
- New Hampshire's state-wide Rock-Paper-Scissors Tournament - 0
- Visit N.H. Fish and Game at Upcoming Outdoor Events - 0
- The Circus is Coming to Town! - 0
- Proposed Hess gas station draws questions - 0
- Online outdoor guide hits snag in funding - 0
- Candlelight vigil set for homeless - 0
- Memorial planned for longtime director at Cranmore Mountain - 0
- Volunteers sought to wrap gifts for youths - 0
The Circus is Coming to Town!
Hooksett confident contract to send students to Pinkerton doesn't violate Manchester settlement
Proposed Hess gas station draws questions